Elementary School Teachers Job in Philadelphia, PA – Mastery Charter Schools (K-6)
Description of Elementary School Teachers Job
- Mastery teachers work together to create a warm and welcoming school culture that is driven by student achievement.
- Mastery Charter Schools is seeking dynamic and passionate elementary school teachers to lead our urban school turn-around efforts in Philadelphia.
- Mastery is looking for teachers who are committed to outrageously high expectations and high support for students.
Elementary School Teachers Job Qualifications:
- Receptiveness to feedback and a desire to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- A strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement
- Classroom teaching experience in an urban school setting
- A positive attitude and a drive for personal excellence
- Documented experience using data-driven instruction to achieve significant student gains
- Must have or be working towards teacher certification
- Ability to adjust instructional strategies in order to reach year-end goals
- A belief that all students should be held to high standards
- The ability to motivate and challenge students and maintain a highly orderly classroom environment
Responsibilities of Elementary School Teachers Job:
- Form and maintain relationships with students’ families, including phone calls and conferences
- Implement Mastery’s curriculum and utilize classroom routines and procedures with consistency
- Collaborate in grade level teams to discuss student work, share best practices, and ensure student mastery of standards
- Work closely with school leaders to analyze student assessment data and use data to inform instruction
- Develop rigorous lesson plans, homework assignments and assessments
- Participate in on-going professional development in the spirit of continuous improvement
To apply Elementary School Teachers Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7wrnavc