Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Description of Investment Advisor Job
Edward Jones provides exceptional opportunities for experienced financial advisors, brokers or proven performers from other careers looking to get into the financial services industry. As an Edward Jones Financial Advisor, you will build a profitable business long term while enjoying the potential for greater career independence and financial rewards.
- Edward Jones offers individualized investment recommendations focused on a diversified mix of stocks, fixed-income investments including bonds and certificates of deposit, mutual funds and annuities, as well as a wide range of insurance options, including life insurance, long-term disability and long-term care.
- Working autonousmly from a branch office, it is your job to get to know individual prospects and their investment needs and objectives.
- Only after that, personal, one-to-one interaction and development of a comprehensive understanding of each individual’s goals will you provide financial advice and recommend appropriate investments or services.
As an Edward Jones Financial Advisor you will:
- Enjoy early financial support. We know that building a business takes time. For this reason, you’ll have a compensation package during your first two years including training pay that takes into account your experience and geographic location. You’ll also have opportunities to earn new account bonuses and milestone bonuses based on your production while you build your client base.
- Work autonomously from your own neighborhood office while being supported by an international financial services leader
- Help clients to determine financial and investment needs, and utilize sales skills to effectively recommend suitable financial products
- Be trained in financial products to suit a variety of objectives and risk levels
- Build your business by identifying and cultivating prospective clients
Secure your future:
- Work for the company ranked No. 2 on FORTUNE magazine’s 2009 “100 Best Companies to Work For” list, and No. 1 for large-sized companies, our 10th year on the prestigious roster.
- Earn commissions, bonuses, and incentive travel based on your production
- Receive world-class financial and business development training
- Have a full-time branch office assistant who manages client service and marketing activities
- Participate in profit sharing
- Have the opportunity to become a partner in the firm
- Apply a proven business model
To apply Investment Advisor job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/83ctc3r