Edward Jones: Financial Advisor Trainee – Denver, CO
Description of Financial AdvisorMerrill Lynch-Wayne - Financial Advisor - Wayne, NJ. Read more ... » Trainee Job at Edward Jones
Edward Jones believes in doing business the old fashioned way, face to face. When starting out, our Financial Advisors spend most of their time in the communities they serve, making face-to-face contacts in neighborhoods and with businesses, introducing themselves and Edward Jones. They spend time getting to know their clients, their investment needs and their objectives. Then they deliver the appropriate investments and services on an individual and personal basis. A strong sales and/or management background compliments the Edward Jones business model. We frequently find that individuals with a solid sales or management history thrive as Financial Advisors because they understand the commitment and relationship building skills that are crucial to establishing long-term clients.
Edward Jones offers individualized investment recommendations focused on a diversified mix of stocks, fixed-income investments including bonds and certificates of deposit, mutual funds and annuities, as well as a wide range of insurance options, including life insurance, long-term disability and long-term care. Working autonousmly from a branch office, it is your job to get to know individual prospects and their investment needs and objectives. Only after that, personal, one-to-one interaction and development of a comprehensive understanding of each individual’s goals will you provide financial advice and recommend appropriate investments or services.
Edward Jones provides exceptional opportunities for experienced financial advisors, brokers or proven performers from other careers looking to get into the financial services industry. As an Edward Jones Financial Advisor, you will build a profitable business long term while enjoying the potential for greater career independence and financial rewards.
As an Edward Jones Financial Advisor you will:
- Be trained in financial products to suit a variety of objectives and risk levels
- Work autonomously from your own neighborhood office while being supported by an international financial services leader
- Build your business by identifying and cultivating prospective clients
- Enjoy early financial support. We know that building a business takes time. For this reason, you’ll have a compensation package during your first two years including training pay that takes into account your experience and geographic location. You’ll also have opportunities to earn new account bonuses and milestone bonuses based on your production while you build your client base.
- Help clients to determine financial and investment needs, and utilize sales skills to effectively recommend suitable financial products
To apply Financial Advisor Trainee >>> http://tinyurl.com/cuofexa