Educational Services of America: Teacher Job in Lansing, MI
Ombudsman is certified by AdvancED and offers students along with an approach and an environment that are various from a traditional classroom establishing. Students receive computer-assisted personalized instruction, individualized interest together with a minimal student-to-instructor ratio and the freedom to work at their own pace.
Ombudsman Educational Services is searching for Secondary certified Math or English candidates with regard to a FT Teacher position with our center located in Lansing, Michigan for the 2012-2013 school year.
Middle and high school students who may have dropped out or are within the verge of dropping out of school frequently benefit from the one-on-one attention from Ombudsman. Instructors work with each student individually to determine his or her abilities, challenges and personal needs. Ombudsman instructors help students identify and conquer academic obstacles as well as family, personal and emotional issues that influence their success. At Ombudsman, every student has the potential to graduate and succeed in life.
- Capability to prioritize so that deadlines are met.
- Powerful motivational and communication skills and an adaptability to shifting priorities so that a positive learning environment is assured.
- Computer/clerical skills for typing and preparation of reports.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree with middle or HIGH SCHOOL teaching experience.
- MI Secondary State teaching certification in English or Math
Ombudsman offers a comprehensive benefits program which usually includes, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, employee assistance program, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts and a health savings account option. In addition, the company offers a matching 401(k) plan and generous paid leave benefits. Ombudsman also provides paid training and opportunities for growth and advancement.
To apply Teacher Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/cu7az4gNone found.