Educational Services of America: Teacher Job – Americus, GA
Ombudsman students follow an academic program created to meet their specific needs and schedules. Students are responsible for following a prescribed learning path and complete most coursework on computers, so they receive immediate feedback and become familiar with tools they will use in college, trade or vocational school or the workplace. They also benefit from teacher-led small group instruction.
Ombudsman Educational Services is seeking full-time teachers for our High School Center in Americus, GA. This center will focus on high school students who have not been successful in a traditional classroom setting. Through one-on-one instruction, teachers guide and encourage students through the process of making positive choices about their education so they can become successful students and productive citizens.
- Strong motivational and communication skills and adaptability to shifting priorities so that a positive learning environment is assured.
- Bachelor’s Degree with middle school or high school teaching experience.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Valid State Teacher Certification.
- Ability to prioritize so that deadlines are met.
- Computer/clerical skills for preparation of reports
Job Location: Americus, GA, US.
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Ombudsman Educational Services operates more than 100 learning centers serving more than 120 school districts in numerous states. Nearly 123,000 students have attended Ombudsman since it was founded in 1975, and 85 percent of Ombudsman students graduate, earn credits or return to their district school closer to or at grade level. Ombudsman helps districts increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates, and measurably advances students’ skill levels.
To apply Teacher Job opportunity >>> http://tinyurl.com/7e5xnnm