Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Related adsJob Description
Scope of Services:
Provide software engineering support in the design, development, integration, and implementation of software applications in a complex business environment with multiple, ongoing related software integration initiatives
Project description: LDMS is a data management service that provides access to complete life cycle data for logistics support, including access to supplier data through the Future Combat System (FCS) Advanced Collaborative Environment (ACE) / Distributed Product Description (DPD). LDMS contains performance specification baselines including Performance Based Logistics (PBL) Data and Supply Chain Management (SCM) for use by current and future supporting applications The FCS program is being run by the Army. The Army has selected Boeing to be their Lead System Integrator. Boeing is heavily involved in the development of the requirements and the selection of the integrator for the LDMS program.
- Software Design, Development, Implementation, and Integration experience.
- Industry proven Java development experience, excellent coding skills, quickly and effectively develop solid functionality, and high level of motivation
- Experience with RDBMS (e.g. DB2/Oracle/SQL Server) and related querying tools
- Modeling tools (example: Rational Software Architect)
- Experience with J2EE-compliant application solutions (e.g. WebSphere or JBOSS) and web-based solutions
- Understanding, knowledge and/or experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Integration projects and web-based services
- Exposure and/or knowledge of business intelligence tools (e.g., Oracle Discoverer) and data warehousing solutions
- Communicate effectively with team members and strong written communication skills
- Able to develop documentation as required
- Writing build scripts, ant and performing builds
- Use of ClearCase and ClearQuest tools on a development team
BS in a software/IT technical field plust 5 to 10 years of applicable experience based on the stated job specs above. Army Logistics experience a big plus
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance if needed
- Per contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
- Local candidates only, no relocation funding.
- No 3rd party resumes accepted.
Job Location : Addison, TX, US.
Position Type : Translated Full-Time/Regular
» View or apply to job