At Dow, we are harnessing the power of science and technology to improve the lives of people around the world. We are accomplishing this by empowering our people – the Human Element – to lead change. To recognize their outstanding efforts and contributions, we offer a total rewards package which is considered top tier in our industry.
Primary Responsibilities include nut are not limited to:
- Estimate projects: Including but not limited to, equipment and material requirements, personnel requirements and time to completion estimates.
- Input costing elements using excel for project estimation.
- Lead projects from acquisition to completion including but not limited to:
- Order the required materials and equipment for the project from various vendors both internal and external.
- Schedule project execution with the field ops team.
- Coordinate/arrange mobilization of crew and equipment
- Manage project execution and field operations with responsibilities including; overseeing application process, in-field administrative duties, project reporting and documentation as required.
- Interact with the asset owner(s) to assure quality and meet client expectations.
- Interact with contractors and subcontractors to assure timely completion of required job elements.
- Maintain operational condition of specialized application equipment including:
- Oversight of scheduled maintenance
- Order parts and supplies
- Read diagrams to find part numbers
- Lead repair efforts in a team environment
- Assist the sales team with demonstrations of application and equipment.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance and shares company, business or functional success
- Employee stock ownership – and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
- On-going learning opportunities in a rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work on global teams with colleagues around the world and in different locations
The purpose of the Field Operations Project Engineer (Project Engineer) is to lead and manage a small team for the application of epoxy bridge deck surface treatments. The Project Engineer will be responsible for set up, travel arrangements, and all jobsite reporting as necessary. The Project Engineer will need to be able to effectively communicate with individuals ranging from state engineers to construction laborers to effectively ensure successful completion of each project.
- High School diploma or GED AND a minimum of 3 year’s experience Mechanical, Construction or similar role
Associates in Engineering technology or similar field is required.
- Construction/project management experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite(Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) is required.
- Knowledge of project management software is preferred.
- Ability to understand construction plans, machine blueprints/drawings and schematics is preferred.
- Willingness to travel 150 to 200 days a year is required.
- A valid Driver’s License is required.
A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States on a permanent basis (U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, or Qualifying Asylee/Refugee).
To apply Field Operations Project Leader in Solon, OH >>> http://tinyurl.com/a5o74nz