The Department of Defense, for one, has made considerable progress since receiving its barely passing grade. MITRE, a Massachusetts-based technology think tank, has completed an evaluation of Defense systems and made a series of recommendations. And according to the Defense Department’s Year 2000 program coordinator Carla von Bernewitz, the department is now well into the assessment stage, with “pockets of the DOD already involved in testing.”
- The applicant will be working in the Traumatic Brain Injury/National Intrepid Center of Excellence in Brain Injury. The patients are almost all, Mild TBI patients that have co-morbid conditions that are assessed and treated by a team of professionals in an interdisciplinary environment. It is a collegial group, designed to work together to achieve better outcomes.
- For the first two months, we are located in the new 1.3 billion dollar hospital. In the summer of 2013, we move to a new 12.8 million dollar facility just for our clinic. The goals: working together to achieve better outcomes through Interdisciplinary, team approach to care.
- This is an Inclement Weather Essential position: Incumbent is expected to make every attempt to report for duty on time and/or remain on duty during severe weather conditions.
- Educations: Degree or diploma from a professional nursing program approved by the legally designated State accrediting agency at the time the program was completed by the applicant.
- Registration: Applicants must have active, current registration as a professional nurseHawaii Pacific Health: Nurse Practitioner - Womens Center - Honolulu, HI. Read more ... » in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Specialized Experience: One year of experience in the same or similar work equivalent to at least the next lower level (GS-12) requiring application of the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the position being filled. Candidates for this position must clearly demonstrate in their resume that they possess specialized experience, as a Nurse PractitionerGenesis HealthCare for Nurse Practitioner in Andover, MA. Read more ... », which involves assess, diagnose, and manage Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) patients; experience in prescribing medications; and/or overseeing disease management/education programs; and/or serve as a consultant/role model to professional groups.
- Education Requirement: Advanced Practice Registered Nurses who complete their respective specialty programs after 31 December 2001 must be graduates of an accredited master’s level or doctoral program acceptable to Department of Army that prepares Registered Nurses with additional knowledge and skills to practice in their clinical specialty.
- Licensure Requirement: Advanced Practice Registered Nurses will maintain a current, active, valid, unrestricted Registered NurseRegistered Nurse in OhioHealth, OH. Read more ... » license in at least one U.S. State, District of Columbia, Commonwealth, territory, or jurisdiction.
- Certification Requirement: Nurse Practitioners will maintain current certification by a national certifying body (for example, American Nurses Credentialing Center; American Academy of Nurse Practitioners; National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses; ANA; National Certification Corporation for the Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing Specialties), as appropriate, for their specialty area of practice.
- Comprehensive health and life insurance
- Competitive salaries
- Generous retirement programs
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation time
- Flexible work environment and alternate work schedules
- Paid employment related training and education
- Possible student loan repayment
- Payment of licenses, certification, and academic degrees as applicable
- Bonuses, incentives, and awards as appropriate for the job.
To apply Nurse Practitioner job in Fort Belvoir, VA >>> http://tinyurl.com/clthlnk