Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
About the Software Systems Engineer Manager II:
Manages pre-sales field technical software sales team members and leads support activities for the development and implementation of complex, and specialized software products/applications/services/solutions. Develops customer installation plans. Directs the deployment of resources into accounts to identify and support qualified opportunities. Provides/oversees pre-sales technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations. Manages Sales Engineering individual contributors focused on larger or more complex accounts or Specialists deployed on larger or more complex opportunities.
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Develops and executes sales engineering and/or complex specialist selling strategies and identifies opportunities for process improvements.
- Provides technical expertise to sales organization in selecting, implementing and developing competitive product and services applications and solutions.
- Coordinates with account management resources to make customer calls and presentations as well as participate in bid and walk-through meetings with the customer as necessary.
- Ensures proposed solution meets the technical and business needs of the customer.
- Estimates overall solution performance, and price for budgetary estimates.
- Serves as thought leader and company subject matter expert on specific technical projects with customers.
- May provide product and service feasibility analysis in support of sales efforts with sales representatives.
- Establishes operational objectives for team(s).
- Sets focus and direction for sales engineers and/or product specialists aligned to industry vertical or business.
- Drives focus with cross-business and cross-functional resources.
- Drives business process improvement efforts.
- Understands complexities of the environment and works within Dell to solve complex business issues.
- Collaborates with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly.
- May have first-level leaders reporting to them.
- Consults with customer’s technical management
- May publish technical articles regarding specific applications.
Nature of Work:
- Provides direction and guidance for administration and results for multiple departments within a function or work area.
- Leverages the knowledge and skills of managers or teams of professionals.
- Manages multiple teams and significant assignments.
- Establishes budgets, operational plans and performance requirements.
- Resolves operational issues.
- Develops standards around which others will operate.
- Work is guided by long-term objectives.
- Translates business plans into objectives for a department or work area.
- Exercises latitude in managing operations.
- Initiates new or revised procedures, programs, and initiatives.
- Aligns operational plan with functional strategy and approach.
- May influence and/or develop broad programs and initiatives.
- Accomplishes results through the management of a team of professional team members and/or managers.
- Acts as an advisor to subordinate managers or staff members.
- Develops and administers schedules, objectives, and goals.
- Delegates clearly and consistently.
- Independently determines approach to managing teams and daily operations.
- Provides guidance, constructive input and motivation to team.
- May develop an external presence through publication or speaking engagements.
- Assumes responsibility for sales objectives.
- Conducts solid stakeholder and risk analysis on key issues.
- Weighs alternatives and considers service and business implications of decisions.
- Monitors budgets and operational effectiveness; develops strategies for adjusted courses of action.
- Develops new techniques to support innovative solutions.
- Removes barrier to change.
Dell offers a competitive Software Engineer Salary and Bonus plan as well as a great Benefit Package.
To apply : http://tinyurl.com/6eujqgp