Coram Specialty Infusion Services – Totowa, NJ – Home Infusion Nurse
Related ads Qualifications
- Requires a current RN license for state of employment, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or school of nursing.
- Current CPR certification and valid Driver’s license required. Must have 1-2 years of IV related experience.
- INS, ONS or ASPEN certification preferred. High tech IV skills and knowledge.
Apria Healthcare (or Coram Healthcare) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V
Coram, an Apria Healthcare Company, is a leading provider of specialty infusion and pharmacy distribution services with more than 80 branch locations and over 50 infusion suites throughout the country. Our more than 2,000 employees, including nearly 1,000 infusion nurses and pharmacists, are known in the industry for providing a high level of personalized care to thousands of home and infusion suite IV patients every day. Please visit our website at www.coramhc.com.
Primary NurseHEALTHSOUTH CORPORATION for Registered Nurse in Sarasota, FL. Read more ... » Case Manager
- Provide primary patient care for a specified caseload, including assessments, care planning, evaluation and education of patients receiving infusion therapy in accordance with care matrices and best practices in the home or alternate site setting.
- Initiate and maintain all communications with care team members, including pharmacists, physicians, dietitians, home patient representatives and community resource staff members.