CommUnityCare: Registered Nurse Women’s Health in Austin, TX
CommunityCare’s Senior Health Plan is a program created especially for Medicare beneficiaries. The U.S. government has contracted with CommunityCare Senior Health Plan to provide Medicare services. To get this contract, CommunityCare had to demonstrate financial stability, solid healthcare experience and an ability to choose and work with quality healthcare providers.
- Provides direct nursing care to patients and distributes medications and treatments according to accepted standards of care.
- Assesses the physical, social and emotional needs of patients and families in clinics.
- Teaches and counsels patients and families concerning health assessment and care including prevention of disease, disability, hygiene and health maintenance.
- Participates in the identification of patient needs for referral to resources that facilitate the continuity of care.
- Accurately and completely reports and documents status, care rendered, response to care, provider orders, contacts with patient and/or other healthcare providers.
- Accurately and completely performs patient follow-up activities including abnormal lab and diagnostics, referrals and call backs.
- Participates in the orientation of new employees.
- Participate in quality assurance activities and attends mandatory meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Registered Nurse Job description: Under general supervision, provides routine nursing care within limits of nursing knowledge, education, experience and ethical, legal standards of care. Assist in determining predictable healthcare needs of patients in a community healthcare center setting
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES/LICENSES/CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION
Current license to practice nursing in the State of Texas and current healthcare provider Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course completion card. Will be required to maintain a current CPR certification during employment. Candidates must take and pass a Medication Examination prior to being scheduled for an interview.
The person performing this job will be exposed to the following:
Confined work space, airborne pathogens, blood borne pathogens, keeping others safe
NOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of:
- All activities associated with the delivery of quality nursing practices and duties assigned to this role
- Skill in:
- Nursing practices within the scope of responsibilities assigned to this role
- Ability to:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Manage multiple nursing activities at once
- Provide nursing skills within the scope of responsibilities assigned to this role
To apply Job Nurse in Austin, TX >>> http://tinyurl.com/d98okh4