CMI Management: Accounting Clerk – Kansas City, MO
CMI Management is seeking an experienced Accounting Clerk for its Kansas City, MO location. This is a full-time position. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Accounting Clerk Performs one or more routine accounting clerical operations, such as:
- Examining, verifying, processing, or correcting accounting transactions to ensure completeness and accuracy of data and proper identification of accounts;
- verifying that expenditures will not exceed obligations in specified accounts;
- calculating, totaling, balancing, and reconciling collection or expenditure vouchers or other financial forms; prepares and mails bills and delinquency notices;
- posting data transaction sheets where employee identifies proper accounts and items to be posted;
- coding documents in accordance with a chart (listing) of accounts. Works independently to complete assignments and resolves issues, requesting assistance if necessary. Assists in the composing, development, and continuous update of desk guides and procedures.
Maintain files and records per the regulations. Provides professional and timely customer service to a broad range of customers. Employee follows specific and detailed accounting procedures. Completed work is reviewed for accuracy and compliance with procedures.
- Background check is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related field of study is preferred.
- Four or more years experience in office and facility management, and
- Budget/procurement/contract management experience.
Founded in 1989, CMI Management, Inc. provides Records Management and Support Services, Program Management, Administrative Support, IT Support, Workforce Development, and Facilities Management to government and commercial clients. With an experience managing multiple locations nationwide and a pipeline of qualified candidates, CMI pairs the capacity of a big business with the agility of a small business.
As an ISO 9001:2008 registered company, CMI brings exacting attention to quality control, and we use our Six Sigma expertise to focus on continual process improvement, saving customers both time and costs, while providing the utmost quality. Our past performance, awards, recognition by numerous organizations, and high client satisfaction prove our skill at managing, scheduling, and staffing. At CMI, we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations and offer quality and reliability to both clients and team members.
CMI Management, Inc. is headquartered in Alexandria, VA and is a proven provider of efficient business, technology and facilities management solutions designed to help government and commercial clients reduce operational costs, operate at optimum performance and access the information needed for daily and long-term productivity. CMI has been in business for over 20 years and is well established in the federal contracting arena.
To apply >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=2642875d32a22ba2
Please click hire to more Accounting Jobs