Job Summary and Mission of Client Service Associate Opportunity:
The Client Service Associate supports the business operations of a team of Financial Advisors. This position is not limited to handling and/or addressing all the client’s operational and administrative needs.
Client Service Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Process and follow up operational duties linked to new accounts, risk management, funds cashiering, and order entry, among other
- Provide service to UBS clients by responding to clients requests and addressing inquiries to different areas as appropriate
- Interface with branch management team as required
- Market research
- Work closely with the branch operations team and bank service desks on resolving client inquiries
- Provide administrative support to designated financial advisorHSBC: Wealth Planner Job in New York, NY. Read more ... »(s)
Requirements of Client Service Associate Job
- Able to work independently with strong administrative and problem solving skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be knowledgable with excel, powerpoint and outside social media websites.
- Strong knowledge of lending products
- Ability to exercise good judgment by recognizing urgency and prioritizing accordingly
- Ability to multi-task in a highly visible fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- High degree of confidentiality and latitude
- 2-3 years minimum experience in financial service industry
- Ability to interface across business units and with all levels of Management
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- This position could also include working with outside vendors and websites to acquire technical data in order to do analysis of funds and stocks.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3-5 years Securities related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail & Service oriented
- Individual must be flexible as the job description for this position could be on many different focus points of the team.
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
To apply Client Service Associate job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/6shrk2a