Description of Child Care Lead Teacher Job
- Supervises and teaches children enrolled at the university’s Child Care Center, and provides a safe, stimulating environment conducive to learning. Designs age-appropriate learning activities to meet the individual needs of children.
- Provides a safe and stimulating classroom environment appropriate to learning.
- Plans lessons for classroom that are developmentally appropriate.
- Implements programs for children, providing a classroom that is focused on the whole child.
- Plans and implements a classroom atmosphere that addresses safety and health needs of a learning setting.
- Manages the classroom, trains and oversees staff including assistant teachers and student assistants.
- Assumes responsibility for compliance with Minimum Standards and Accreditation Criteria.
- Using a variety of communication tools, communicates daily with parents and staff regarding the learning environment, curriculum development and child’s progress.
- Maintains children’s attendance and classroom records.
- Attends training programs, conferences and seminars to enhance personal development.
- Assists with daily opening and closing, and special Center events as needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Job Title Child Care Lead Teacher
Posting Number 000313
Hiring Department Child Care Center
Grade UHE 107
Hiring Range 2,527.20-3,222.27
Full Time/Part Time Full Time
App Type Search By External / Internal
Minimum Qualifications of Child Care Lead Teacher Job
- Requires a 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
- Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
To apply Child Care Lead Teacher Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/8xejc5k