Chesapeake Energy Job: Tax Accountant in Oklahoma City, OK
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide analysis and support for special projects.
- Assisting with the reconciliation of tax general ledger accounts.
- Review, analyze, and summarize complex accountingShriners Hospitals for Children: Accountant II - Tampa, FL. Read more ... » and tax data for current transactions
- Assist in the preparation of income and franchise tax returns and the quarterly income tax provision
This position will be primarily responsible for assisting with federal and state income tax compliance and providing analysis and support for tax related projects. This may include but is not limited to assisting with the preparation of the quarterly income tax provision, preparation of depreciation and depletion schedules, analyzing Schedule M adjustments, and communicating tax related issues and solutions with management and other departments. This position may also provide assistance with computing deferred tax liabilities in conjunction with carve-out financial statements, assisting with IRS and state tax audits, and other projects as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications. Able to learn company specific applications.
- Broad computer skills and experience with Microsoft Excel is required. The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, be extremely detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
To apply Tax AccountantShriners Hospitals for Children: Accountant II - Tampa, FL. Read more ... » in Oklahoma City, OK >>> http://tinyurl.com/achgquo