Certified Nurse Midwife Job at Luke & Associates – El Paso, TX
The Certified Nurse Midwife will help support the healthcare mission at William Beaumont Army Medical Center, providing state of the art healthcare to our active duty military and their dependents.
Certified Nurse Midwife Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide management, care and treatment of mothers and babies throughout the maternity life cycle within the frame work of a medically directed health services for MTF patients.
- Certified Nurse Midwife Make decisions regarding medical and nursing care of patients and directs care, co-manages, or refers as appropriate, Plans and coordinates care given with other professional providers and agencies involved with patient and family care.
- Collaborates with Obstetricians and Gynecologist when caring for women with obstetric, gynecologic, and general medical complications in both ambulatory and inpatient settings.
- Certified Nurse Midwife Perform obstetrical physical examinations, reviewing and evaluating findings and laboratory data with patient and physician.
Certified Nurse Midwife Job Requirements
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience within the last year working independently as a CNM
- Certifications: Certified Nurse Midwife
- Licenses: Shall have an active, valid, unrestricted, U.S. state/ jurisdiction medical license
Nurse Salary Range: Negotiable
Hours: M-F, 7:30am – 4:30 pm
To apply Certified Nurse Midwife job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/6mxnl5v