Certified Nurse Midwife Job at Luke & Associates – El Paso, TX
Certified Nurse MidwifeWellSpan Health Services: Nurse Midwife - York, PA. Read more ... » Job Description
The Certified Nurse MidwifeWellSpan Health Services: Nurse Midwife - York, PA. Read more ... » will help support the healthcare mission at William Beaumont Army Medical Center, providing state of the art healthcare to our active duty military and their dependents.
Certified NurseEast Carolina University: ECU STAFF NURSE - Greenville, NC. Read more ... » Midwife Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide management, care and treatment of mothers and babies throughout the maternity life cycle within the frame work of a medically directed health services for MTF patients.
- Certified NurseSummit Orthopedics: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Eagan, MN. Read more ... » Midwife Make decisions regarding medical and nursing care of patients and directs care, co-manages, or refers as appropriate, Plans and coordinates care given with other professional providers and agencies involved with patient and family care.
- Collaborates with Obstetricians and Gynecologist when caring for women with obstetric, gynecologic, and general medical complications in both ambulatory and inpatient settings.
- Certified Nurse Midwife Perform obstetrical physical examinations, reviewing and evaluating findings and laboratory data with patient and physician.
Certified Nurse Midwife Job Requirements
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience within the last year working independently as a CNMWomen's Care Florida: Certified Nurse Midwife - Safety Harbor, FL. Read more ... »
- Certifications: Certified Nurse Midwife
- Licenses: Shall have an active, valid, unrestricted, U.S. state/ jurisdiction medical license
Nurse Salary Range: Negotiable
Hours: M-F, 7:30am – 4:30 pm
To apply Certified Nurse Midwife job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/6mxnl5v