BNA – New York, NY – Sr. Accountant / Manager
Related adsOur Client is in need of a hands-on accountingPacific Medical Centers for Staff Accountant - General in Seattle, WA. Read more ... » manager who will ascend to assistant controller in about one year.
- Responsible for the payroll, daily ledgers and perform Cost Analysis.
- Strategic thinker, problem solver, inquisitive personality.
- Must come from a hands-on accounting manager environment.
- Ideal candidates will have one to two direct reports and strong ledger experience
- Ideal candidates will come from a Manufacturing company with at least $50M plus in Revenue
- Ideal candidate will possess a CPA and Accounting Degree
- They use a proprietary accounting software
- They currently use Paychecks but will be most likely switching to ADP
- Background in Accessories/Apparel is a plus
- 5-10 years of experience
About Our client:
- Three locations: NYC, Los Angeles, Hong Kong
- 360 total employees – 120 employees in NYC location
- Private Company – $50 to $100 million in Sales