Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Preferred Qualifications All candidates must have an Illinois Teaching Certificate. To be a dual language teacher at Inter-American Magnet School, one must have a strong value for the principles of the school. Valuing the integrity of bilingualism is essential. Candidates that are proficient in English and Spanish will be considered.
Responsibilities This Bilingual Computer Teacher position supports academic excellence in Spanish and English through the following responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in problem-solving technology issues/needs in the school and coordinating with technology consult service for repair and upkeep of technology in the building.
- Teachers create lessons that teach computer literacy skills and integrate technology curriculum with the learning in the general classroom.
- Actively participate in ongoing dialogue about liberating education that works to challenge the status quo of the larger community.
- Provide leadership in our school-wide program for utilizing technology to maximize academic achievement.
- Create an environment of intellectual rigor and accountability.
- Work collectively with school-wide professionals.
Interested candidates Qualified applicants can submit a resume and letter of interest to 851 W Waveland, Chicago, IL 60613. Please do not fax your resume. Applicants who are new to Chicago Public Schools must also complete the online CPS application.