AXA Financial: Investment Advisor / Asset Manager – New York, NY
Investment AdvisorSovereign Bank - Red Bank, NJ - Financial Advisor - Investment Financial Consultant. Read more ... » Job Description
The Investment Advisor/Asset Manager is a difficult yet highly rewarding position that requires lots of trading activities/money management for high net worth clients and businesses that range from small businesses to institutional clients. The Advisor’s primary duties are to assist customers in managing their portfolio, investment strategies, tax reduction strategies, business benefits structure and risk portfolio. Additional daily activities include the following:
- Periodic Client Engagements/Meetings/Reviews
- Daily money management/trading equities/bonds/ETFs/commodities/options/futures markets
- Qualified Planning and designing/testing/implementing and managing Defined Contribution/Benefit/Hybrid plans such as 401ks, profit sharing, etc.
- Non-Qualified planning/management/reporting
- Business planning/tax reduction and corporate benefits strategies/solutions
- Assessing and implementing solutions to manage high net worth client’s personal risks
- Estate analysis and through knowledge of planning techniques, trust documents, wills, Fed&State Tax laws, etc.
Desired Skills: Any qualified candidates will have to go through a rigorous training program to prepare them for dealing and understanding the ever so changing global markets and investment strategies as well as tax codes, so no prior experience is needed.
However, they still need to have some core characteristics which are listed below:
- Active Entrepreneur and Independent sense
- Excellent time management ability
- Ability to focus and function well under extreme stress and pressure
- Basic understanding of the financial/global markets
- Confident attitude and ability to work well with others
- Coachable, quick adaptability and learning sense
- Ability to absorb a significant amount of information under structured training
Candidates interested in applying for this role should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.