AT&T Interactive for Software Engineer – iPhone in Sunnyvale, CA
Software Engineer – iPhone Description
Are you looking for a fast moving, creative environment where you can use your expertise to develop and market cutting-edge interactive and digital products?
AT&T Interactive, a subsidiary of AT&T Inc, is an industry leader in creating local search products that encourage consumers to discover and engage with local businesses across three screens – online, mobile, and TV. YP.com attracts over 36 million monthly unique online visitors. YP.com is also accessed by millions of users each month via the mobile web. AT&T Interactive consumer apps have a pre-activation presence or have been downloaded through digital app stores on over 40 million cell phones.
Helping advertisers grow their business, AT&T Interactive’s local ad network, one of the industry’s most robust, distributes ads to a distinguished list of top publishers whose presence spans online, mobile and TV platforms. AT&T Interactive’s wide range of local ad products such as premium listings, performance-based advertising, and search engine marketing provides advertisers an opportunity to reach consumers who are looking for a local business.
AT&T Interactive products are supported by more than 5,000 media consultants from AT&T Advertising Solutions.
Join our dedicated and talented team of individuals all focused on creating the best products in the marketplace. We currently have an opportunity for a Software Engineer – iPhone in our Sunnyvale offices.
Software Engineer – iPhone RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement leading-edge mobile platform software in a collaborative, test-driven environment.
- Develop prototypes for technology and UI evaluation purposes.
- Document system design, code, and platform API’s.
- Play an active role in the evolution of the platform.
- Develop deep expertise in multiple areas of mobile technology.
Software Engineer – iPhone REQUIREMENTS
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Experience programming in Objective-C
- 2-3 years experience developing on iPhone devices.
- Experience with Browser internals a plus.
- Good grasp of efficient algorithms and data structures.
We offer Software Engineer – iPhone competitive salaries, excellent benefits including a matching 401(k), bonuses, and a casual yet high-energy work environment. Jobs are located in Sunnyvale. Send us your resume today.