Assistant Vice President at Morgan Stanley – San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a high potential Lending Advisor to help grow our Ultra High Net Worth Lending team serving ultra high net worth clients. The Lending Advisor will be located in San Francisco and will collaborate with the Senior Lending Advisor supporting various Private Bankers on the West Coast.
- Demonstrate creativity and thoughtful solutions in framing private banking transactions.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and manage expectations.
- Good collaboration skills in a team oriented environment.
- Detail orientation with strong organizational and analytical skills
Job Description/Position Responsibilities
- Generate Success Stories and internal and external Ultra High Net Worth Lending presentations to support the Senior Lending Advisors.
- Conduct independent analysis on collateral valuation and Return on Equity (ROE) calculations.
- Establish a reputation of execution and excellence and gain confidence of the Senior Lending Advisors and Firm Risk.
- Manage the Ultra High Net Worth Lending pipeline on behalf of the Senior Lending Advisors to ensure accuracy and completeness and compliance with various Regulations (Reg. B).
- Assist Senior Lending Advisor in building product awareness and understanding among Financial Advisors and Private Bankers.
- Understand competitive environment and develop strategies to retain and win new business.
- Develop and present creative and intelligent solutions and advise in structuring client transactions or offer constructive alternatives.
- Receive and review financial information and provide insight and analysis to Senior Lending Advisors in support of Ultra High Net Worth Lending credit facilities.
- Work closely with Private Bankers and Risk to execute and close securities based loans for UHNW clients.
- Partner with Senior Lending Advisors to issue Letters of Interest (term sheets) in support of the Firm’s goal of providing private banking products to clients. Interface with outside counsel, Firm Risk etc., as appropriate.
- Serve as back-up for Senior Lending Advisor fielding call/email inquiries.
- This position requires limited travel.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in private banking or commercial banking in lending origination and credit analysis.
- Investment/Commercial Real Estate and Securities Based Lending experience preferred.
- Formal credit training preferred.
- BA Required.
- No licensing requirements.
Morgan StanleyMorgan Stanley: Wealth Management Associate - Pasadena, CA. Read more ... » is a global financial services leader with three core businesses – Institutional Securities, Asset Management, and Global Wealth ManagementMorgan Stanley: Portfolio Management Associate - Menlo Park, CA. Read more ... ». Global Wealth Management is offered by the Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) franchise, which has one of the world’s largest network of Financial Advisors. Morgan Stanley is pleased to announce that we are expanding our suite of world-class banking and lending products exclusively for our Financial Advisors and their clients. In addition to our comprehensive financial services, which include brokerage, investment advisorBank Of America for Financial Advisor Trainee - Buffalo Complex in New York, NY. Read more ... », financial and wealth planning, annuities, insurance and retirement, Morgan Stanley will develop and enhance their lending, trust and cash management capabilities. We believe that now is the perfect time to build and support a new venture along with our Global Wealth Management partners. By combining our lending financial services business with private banking products built specifically to service the needs of Financial Advisors and their clients, we can tailor banking and lending solutions to client needs.
To apply Assistant Vice President at Morgan Stanley via indeed jobs >>> http://tinyurl.com/cw3m5ro