Assistant Teacher Job at Stanford University – Palo Alto, CA
Bing Nursery School is part of the School of Humanities and Sciences at Stanford University and serves as the laboratory for the Department of Psychology. The department established the school in 1966 to serve as a site for research and training in child development. It provides high quality educational programs to over 500 young children (2-5 years) each year, their parents, students in training, and research and teaching faculty.
- The Assistant TeacherConnections Learning: English Teacher - Mississippi in 2014-2015 School Year. Read more ... » is an integral part of the classroom teaching team.
- Works as part of the teaching team in planning/implementing the program for young children, preparing and presenting curriculum projects and activities, helping to keep the classroom environment functional and organized.
- Participates in weekly team meetings and attends school-wide staff meetings.
- May be assigned to work on special projects as the need arises.
- May be assigned to work on all school duties.
Assistant Teacher JobEMQ FamiliesFirst: Special Education Teacher Autism - California. Read more ... » Qualification
- B.A. required. B.A. in Child Development or Early Childhood Education desirable.
- Previous experience teaching young children required.
Job Location : School of Humanities and Sciences
Job Category : Child Development-Lab School
Salary : 2P1
To apply Assistant Teacher Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/8xolvga