Description of Java Engineer Job
We are looking for hands-on software engineers who are passionate about building enterprise class software products from the ground up. This opportunity is to participate as a member of the engineering team delivering products in Altisource’s technology portfolio. Must have strong experience building products using open source java based frameworks in an agile delivery environment.
This Java Engineer job is your chance to become an integral, ground floor member of our start-up technology division backed by the revenue of a billion dollar company. We are looking for top talent who are passionate about creating great software that delivers significant market value. This is the opportunity to work among some of the industry’s top names working on some of the most challenging technical problems.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive hands on experience in development of products using Java open source frameworks like, Spring, Hibernate, Drools etc.
- Expertise with SaaS based application development and implementation highly desired.
- Bachelors or Advanced degrees in either Computer Science or other disciplines of engineering.
- Strong knowledge of relational database and ORM technology. MySQL is preferred.
- Experience in engineering high-volume web based Products and Services.
- Experience with Agile Methodology and practical work within an Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). SCRUM experience is highly desirable.
- 3+ years of total experience in engineering of mission critical software products.
- Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions for diverse and complex business problems.
- Practical experience in creating solutions for integrating legacy systems, enterprise backend systems, heterogeneous systems, and external third-party systems is highly desired.
To apply Java Engineer job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/cakdfud