Allen Memorial Hospital: Nurse Midwife – Waterloo, IA
Allen Health Systems, Inc., is a non-profit Iowa corporation formed for the benefit and care of those in need, and to act as a holding company for any number of corporations, for-profit and/or not-for-profit. Allen Memorial Hospital Corporation operates a 240-bed hospital and provides centers for outpatient care with satellite operations, operates extended care facilities as needed and maintains and conducts schools for the education and preparation of nurses and other paramedical professions, as well as provide educational activities related to medical, surgical, and sociological care of sick, injured or aged, both in-house and community wide.
Allen College develops, conducts, and sponsors educational activities related to the maintenance of health and the care of the sick and injured. The college also establishes, maintains, and operates, directly or indirectly, an institution dedicated to provide post-secondary education and continuing studies in nursing and allied health fields. Allen Health Systems is looking for a Certified Nurse MidwifeWellSpan Health Services: Nurse Midwife - York, PA. Read more ... » to join our clinics in Waterloo and Cedar Falls, Iowa. This is well established practice that has two other Midwives. This is a full scope Midwifery practice.
- Compensation: Competitive salary. Excellent Benefit Package, Malpractice Insurance Provided
- Deliveries/month: 8-10 per
- Midwife Call: 1/3 (with other Allen Hospital Midwives)
- Office: 6-7 days every 2 weeks
- Average patients per day: 15
- Hospital: Allen Hospital is a 250-bed hospital. We are a level 2 Emergency Center with a wide range of Specialties. New OB unit opened in 2004. 12 LDRP’s.
- Lori Hanson, CNMWomen's Care Florida: Certified Nurse Midwife - Safety Harbor, FL. Read more ... »
- Sandy Lewis, CNM
- Mohamad Hamdi, MD
- Bilal Kaaki, MD
- Hind Moussa, MD
- Publio Ortiz, MD
To apply Nurse Midwife job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/6r5hsml