Allegacy Federal Credit Union: Licensed Financial Planner – Winston-Salem, NC
CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (“CFS”) with Allegacy Federal Credit Union is looking for a dynamic Licensed Financial Planner who aims to meet the qualities described in this listing. We aspire to maintain high standards to provide Credit Union members the full-service financial and investment services needed to help them make smart financial choices. This person will join our growing team and aide in the continual success of the investment program as we serve our members.
Do you enjoy building long term relationships? Are you a Licensed Financial Planner who focuses on educating their clients, can maximize synergy in a team based environment, and provides exceptional member service?
- Must possess excellent customer service, communication and presentation skills. Seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated “people-person”
- Licenses and Registrations: NASD Series 7, 63, (65 or 66 preferred) and Life, Accident, Health Insurance license
- College degree preferred
- Practice high quality service standards in all interactions with customers, prospective customers and personnel, and other departments within the credit union
- Clean U-4
- Experience: Two years sales experience in the financial services industry
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred
- Exhibit an advanced level of performance, requiring minimum supervision
We offer our Advisors a support staff, as well as fully supportive credit union staff, tomorrow’s technology, a proprietary database for client information, and we clear through Pershing. To learn more about our credit union or view other open positions visit www.allegacyfcu.org.
To apply Licensed Financial Planner job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7vjxle2