Detail of After Hours NurseMount Sinai Medical Center: Nurse Practitioner - New York. Read more ... » Weekends job
- Responsible for coordinating and providing high quality multidisciplinary health services for patients in the Hospice Care Program consistent with Agency philosophy, policy, goals and objectives, and Standards of Nursing Practice.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Minimum one year of experience in a medical/surgical environment preferred.
- Bilingual skills may be required, as determined by operational needs.
- License and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State required.
- Valid driver’s license may be required, as determined by operational needs.
- Education (please choice one of these):
- Work schedule: Saturdays and Sundays
To apply After Hours Nurse Weekends job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/729aedn