Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Detail of After Hours Nurse Weekends job
- Responsible for coordinating and providing high quality multidisciplinary health services for patients in the Hospice Care Program consistent with Agency philosophy, policy, goals and objectives, and Standards of Nursing Practice.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Minimum one year of experience in a medical/surgical environment preferred.
- Bilingual skills may be required, as determined by operational needs.
- License and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State required.
- Valid driver’s license may be required, as determined by operational needs.
- Education (please choice one of these):
- State approved Diploma in Nursing
- Associate’s Degree in nursing with at least one year of experience as a full-time staff nurse in a medical-surgical nursing area
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing from a State-approved diploma program
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health or human services field required.
- Work schedule: Saturdays and Sundays
To apply After Hours Nurse Weekends job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/729aedn