Accounting at University of Maryland University College – Adelphi, MD
We’re seeking talented adjunct/part-time faculty to teach either for the School of Undergraduate Studies (SUS) or the Graduate School for Management & Technology (GSMT) for Spring 2012 and beyond who are ready to challenge students in one of higher education’s most dynamic learning environments.
Teach for UMUC and enjoy
- Flexible Schedule
- Teaching that fits into your work and personal life choices – online or on-site in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington DC
- Training – superior preparation for online teaching with Webtycho our proprietary online platform
- Library – access to UMUC’s Information and Library Services
- Support – collegial sharing and mentoring
- Satisfaction – interaction with highly motivated, professional adult students
The School of Undergraduate Studies (SUS) accounting courses focus on the processes for analyzing and reporting the economic activities of organizations and communicating that information to decision makers.
The accounting curriculum includes studies in managerial accounting, budgeting, accounting systems, internal control, financial analysis, financial reporting, internal and external auditing, taxation, international accouting, and accounting issues related to for-profit, not-for-profit, and government organizations.
The Graduate School of Management & Technology (GSMT) accounting courses focus on business processes with a broad business outlook and include fraud examination, federal income taxation, accounting ethics, auditing, systems analysis and design, computer security and more. The goal of the program is to give students the tools to bridge the gap between accounting and information systems in their organization and to devleop ways to enhance that relationship.
- Graduate School of Management & Technology (GSMT) Qualifications
- A terminal degree (i.e. PhD, DBA, JD, etc.) is required from a regionally accredited institution. Minimum of three years industry experience and teaching experience required.
- School of Undergraduate Studies (SUS) Qualifications
- A terminal degree (i.e. PhD, DBA, JD, etc.) from a regionally accredited institution is preferred, however, exceptions may be made based on professional/industry and/or teaching experience. Teaching experience preferred. Minimum of a Master’s level degree and CPA certification is required.
To apply Accounting Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/66uk9uzNone found.