Job Description of Accounting Assistant
- Assist with the review, processing of Operating and Capital expenditure invoices.
- Perform review of employee expense reports / ensure compliance with company policy.
- Maintain relationship with subcontractor/vendor A/R personnel to resolve aged A/P.
- Assist with the monthly general ledgerBrown and Caldwell: Senior General Ledger Accountant - Denver, CO. Read more ... » close and preparation of journal entries.
- Accounting Assistant Prepare monthly Revenue and Expense reconciliations in MS Excel.
- Assist with annual budget / budget calendarization process.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Finance and Admin, and Finance Manager, including typing monthly correspondence to management, filing, faxing, and other support as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Accounting Assistant Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Business (major accounting) preferred
- Must possess a thorough understanding of GAAP
- Proficient in use of Word and MS Excel
- Experience with capital expenditures preferred
- Experience with monthly general ledger close necessary
- Good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to quickly grasp new tasks and follow guidelines
- Hourly Pay Rate: $15 – 17 DOE
This is a part time seasonal position that is scheduled to begin immediately. This position is considered non-exempt and qualifies for overtime.
To apply Accounting Assistant Job Vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/3kxqm6u