Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Accounting Assistant Job Description
Performs routine accounting activities where procedures are standard and clearly defined.
Essential Job Duties:
- Process incoming invoices with careful attention to GL coding and proper approvals.
- Generate EFT/check payments ensuring accuracy and completeness, and obtain appropriate signatures.
- Accounting Assistant Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform data entry, filing, scanning and management of accounting documents.
- Research vendor payable questions.
- Assist with audit process for Accounts Payable.
- Assist with generating, compiling and distributing monthly internal financial reporting packages.
- Other duties as assigned.
Accounting Assistant Job Requirements
- High School Diploma required; some accounting training preferred.
- 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable processing preferred.
- Working knowledge of General Ledger account codes and descriptions and a basic understanding of accounting process.
- Basic knowledge of reconciliation process.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work well in a team environment to meet business needs.
Office environment; computer work, some filing and light manual work required
To apply Accounting Assistant Job Opportunity >>> http://tinyurl.com/3rtoj34