Accounting Assistant at TBE Group – Clearwater, FL
AccountingCMI Management: Accounting Clerk - Kansas City, MO. Read more ... » Assistant Job Description
Performs routine accounting activities where procedures are standard and clearly defined.
Essential Job Duties:
- Process incoming invoices with careful attention to GL coding and proper approvals.
- Generate EFT/check payments ensuring accuracy and completeness, and obtain appropriate signatures.
- Accounting Assistant Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform data entry, filing, scanning and management of accounting documents.
- Research vendor payable questions.
- Assist with audit process for Accounts PayableProperty Accountant and Accounts Payable for Cooper Square in New York, NY. Read more ... ».
- Assist with generating, compiling and distributing monthly internal financial reporting packages.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required; some accounting training preferred.
- 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable processing preferred.
- Working knowledge of General Ledger account codes and descriptions and a basic understanding of accounting process.
- Basic knowledge of reconciliation process.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work well in a team environment to meet business needs.
Office environment; computer work, some filing and light manual work required
To apply Accounting Assistant Job Opportunity >>> http://tinyurl.com/3rtoj34