Accounting Assistant at ProLogic, Inc. – Manassas, VA
AccountingAccountant for Parsons Corporation in Pasadena, CA. Read more ... » Assistant Job Description
Ultra Electronics, ProLogic offers a breadth of information technology (IT) solutions to government agencies, including the US Department of Defense, the Department of Energy, NASA, and more. Our ProLogic family of over 300 members has proven success for over 15 years as a trusted prime and valuable business partner on many critical US Government programs. We focus our pursuits on opportunities where integration and innovation are essential. Our processes reflect our commitment to integrating wherever possible and innovating whenever necessary. By seeking out undertakings that effect progress, our employees continually commit themselves to the future interests of the IT field, securing the future growth of the company and the evolution of the industry itself.
ProLogic is presently seeking Accounting Assistant in Manassas, VA.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Performs variety of activities in support of functional areas such as finance, purchasing, or human resources
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
- Compiles, reviews and analyzes data.
- Accounting Assistant Uses software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
- Preparing & posting journal entries
- Performing basic accounting functions
- Reconcile invoices
- Filing and organizing
Accounting Assistant Qualifications:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelors in Finance/Accounting
- Experience entering financial information into profit and loss report.
- Applicants must have strong analytic, communication, leadership, and presentation skills.
- Accounting Assistant Demonstrated skills for business success, including project management, problem-solving skills, and the ability to diagnose and meet business demands.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Accounting Assistant Must be well organized, can prioritize and multi task several projects at once and possess excellent communication skills
To apply Accounting Assistant job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/86v63c6