Accounting Assistant at POET – Jewell, IA
The Accounting AssistantVibrant Media for Jr Accounting Assistant in New York, NY. Read more ... » is responsible for managing the office, providing basic accounting and commodities team assistance, maintaining plant communications, assisting the Controller in their duties as requested, and championing POET in the community. This role is the initial contact for many customers and must exhibit professionalism at all times.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES of Accounting Assistant Job
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- 2-4 Years of Experience with bookkeeping procedures, grain accounting, accounts receivables, and accounts payable is required.
- 2 year Business/Vocational degree is preferred.
- Knowledge in Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational skills, communications skills, the ability to multi-task, and most importantly, the ability to work well in a team.
- Accounting Assistant Must have intermediate knowledge of office computers, business machines, and office hardware.
- Must have excellent customer service, organizational, 10-key, data entry, computer, and communication skills
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To apply Accounting Assistant Jobs vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/6qwd5ug