Accounting Assistant at IATA – Miami, FL
Reporting to the Asst. Manager, Finance & Accounting, the incumbent will rotate between the Accounts Receivable and Payable team. In the Accounts Receivable team, the Accounting AssistantVibrant Media for Jr Accounting Assistant in New York, NY. Read more ... » incumbent will be responsible for the accurate and timely booking of incoming payments. In the Accounts PayableProperty Accountant and Accounts Payable for Cooper Square in New York, NY. Read more ... » team, the incumbent will be responsible for coding, entering supplier invoices, employee expense reports and preparing the weekly payments batch.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities
- Record bank transfers, credit cards and checks received into the accounting system and various billing systems.
- Accounting Assistant Advise and coordinate, on a daily basis, unidentified payments received. Verify, code and enter supplier invoices and employee expense reports into the accounting system.
- Verify all employee expense reports to ensure they are in line with the Financial Policy and Procedures manual.
- Accounting Assistant Prepare a weekly supplier and employee payment batch.
- Filing the supplier invoices and employee expense reports.
- Ensure all reporting deadlines are met in a accurate and timely manner.
- University Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Accounting.
- Proven teamwork and initiative skills.
- Ability to deal with people from different levels and cultures from within the organization.
- Ability to prioritize work so all target dates are achieved, and to coordinate and control multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Accounting Assistant have Excellent PC skills, particularly with MS Office, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Knowledge of an additional language would be an asset.
Accounting Assistant Salary and benafit : –
To apply Accounting Assistant Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/44nfs25