Accounting Assistant at CoreLogic – Minnetonka, MN
STARS, a joint venture of CoreLogic, is seeking an Accounting AssistantVibrant Media for Jr Accounting Assistant in New York, NY. Read more ... » to perform a variety of routine and some non-routine accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures in general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections, finance, payroll or other financial departments.
Accounting Assistant Job duties include:
- Under general supervision, performs routine and non-routine accounting support duties in areas of Accounts Receivable and Credit and Collections.
- Perform manual and automated functions as necessary to process invoices and apply payments in accounts receivable module. Reconciles report discrepancies and problems.
- Accounting Assistant Prepares periodic reports summarizing business and financial activities, including, but not limited to Aging Reports.
- Assist the field with credit and collection efforts as necessary
Accounting Assistant Job Requirements:
- 2-4 years experience with general accounting or bookkeeping.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Oracle a plus
- Strong mathematical abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC and spreadsheet skills. (Excel and Microsoft Word)
This is where it all begins-your invitation to innovation. If you’re ready to join a company that promotes creativity, problem solving, initiative and professional growth, you can search our job board, review available positions and apply online.
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces.
- Accounting Assistant Salary grade: –
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Type of Position: Full-Time
- Travel Involved: None
To apply Accounting Assistant Job Vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/6govhkv