Description of AccountantSTAFF ACCOUNTANT - Public Accounting - Globalforce Intl. (MAIN) - Melville, NY. Read more ... » Job
- A successful candidate must have an operational understanding of the revenue accounting standards and be able to effectively communicate within a large organization.
- High tech company near Reston/Herndon corridor seeks a sharp Accountant to assist with entering advertising contract data into SAP, addressing invoicing questions/issues raised by Sales and other groups for a high profile growing publicly traded company.
- Provides prompt and courteous responds to issues raised by Sales, Collections and other groups related to invoices.
- Ensures contracts and invoices are properly documented and supported in line with accounting policies and procedures.
- Requests further information from internal/external customers on an as needed basis.
- Processes contracts and invoices using SAP and adhering to company deadlines.
- Troubleshoots and resolves invoicing issues in a timely manner.
- Education: Accounting degree or some accounting courses completed
- 1-3 years directly related experience in an accounting function
- Skills Strong verbal and written communication skills Strong analytical skills Able to move fluidly in a fast-paced environment Ability to work collaboratively Proficient in Excel SAP experience a plus prior customer service background a plus Access experience a plus
Location/City: VA – Dulles
Job Type: Permanent
To apply Accountant Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7cq6olu