Provide accounting support and expertise for the preparation and analysis of interim financial statements, the reconciliation and maintenance of the general ledger and subsidiary ledgers and the annual independent audit.
Education of Accountant Job
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required.
Experience of Accountant Job
- No experience required. One to two years of accounting experience preferred.
- Industry related experience in the healthcare field or in the public accounting field performing audits for hospital or intermediary clients desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word/Excel required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities of Accountant Job
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English properly.
- Must be able to utilize spreadsheet software with a minimum of errors for various accounting applications.
- Demonstrated ability to apply financial / accounting skills and to perform numerical calculations accurately. Superior interpersonal customer / employee relation skills.
- Ability to gain proficiency in the financial applications of the system-wide management information system within 6 months.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions of Accountant Job
- Requires frequent bending, stooping or stretching, eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity.
- Requires the ability to distinguish letters or symbols.
- Requires the use of office equipment, such as computers, telephones and copiers.
- Requires normal vision range. Requires ability to communicate orally or written.
Schedule: full-time (1.0 FTE – 80 hours per payperiod)
Pay Grade: 19
To apply Accountant Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/cllalmr