Accountant Job at Susquehanna Health – Williamsport, PA
Provide accounting support and expertise for the preparation and analysis of interim financial statements, the reconciliation and maintenance of the general ledger and subsidiary ledgers and the annual independent audit.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required.
Experience of Accountant Job
- No experience required. One to two years of accounting experience preferred.
- Industry related experience in the healthcare field or in the public accounting field performing audits for hospital or intermediary clients desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word/Excel required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities of Accountant Job
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English properly.
- Must be able to utilize spreadsheet software with a minimum of errors for various accounting applications.
- Demonstrated ability to apply financial / accounting skills and to perform numerical calculations accurately. Superior interpersonal customer / employee relation skills.
- Ability to gain proficiency in the financial applications of the system-wide management information system within 6 months.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions of Accountant Job
- Requires frequent bending, stooping or stretching, eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity.
- Requires the ability to distinguish letters or symbols.
- Requires the use of office equipment, such as computers, telephones and copiers.
- Requires normal vision range. Requires ability to communicate orally or written.
Schedule: full-time (1.0 FTE – 80 hours per payperiod)
Pay Grade: 19
To apply Accountant Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/cllalmr