Accountant at Physician Practice Solutions – Manchester, NH
- Analyzes and prepares financial data relating to development of decision support systems, budgets and financial analysis.
- Accountant Supports the development of Decision Support Systems software through data input, maintenance, analysis and development.
- Prepares and analyzes information and presents information in a format that will be clear and understandable to financial and non-financial managers.
- Accountant Provides assistance to department management in understanding and utilizing financial information.
- Participates in preparing and analyzing annual operating budgets throughout Elliot Hospital.
Education: Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Experience: Two to three years accounting experience. Health care experience preferred.
Accountant Salary Grade: –
Shift of job: Days
Hours per week: 40
Elliot Health System (EHS) is the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire. The cornerstone of EHS is Elliot Hospital, 296-bed acute care facility located in Manchester (New Hampshire’s largest city). Established in 1890, Elliot Hospital offers Southern New Hampshire communities caring, compassionate and professional patient service regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, sexual preference, or ability to pay.
Elliot is home to Manchester’s designated Regional Trauma Center, Urgent Care, a Level 3 Newborn Intensive Care Unit, Elliot Physician Network, Elliot Regional Cancer Center, Elliot Senior Health Center, Elliot Breast Health Center, Visiting Nurse Association of Manchester and Southern New Hampshire and Elliot 1-Day Surgery Center. For more information on any of Elliot’s services visit our website at www.elliothospital.org.
To apply Accountant Job opportunity >>> http://tinyurl.com/3uydswz